1. Enhance students' language skills in reading, writing, listening, speaking, thinking, etc. and develop students’ spirit of self-directed learning.
2. Reinforce students' interest in English.
3. Cultivate students' active learning attitude and habits.
4. Develop students' multiple intelligences and their high order thinking.
1. Take care of students different needs
The graded school based booklets cater for different levels of students. Gifted writing class can lift up the potential of bright pupils.
2. Self-directed learning/ active learning
Different strategies of self-directed learning are taught such as collecting information, note-taking, observation etc so as to develop students’ spirit of self-directed learning and active learning attitude/ habit.
3. High order thinking
High order thinking questions are embedded in the lesson, assignments and exam in order to improve the students’ thinking.
4. Multiple intelligences
English drama course, training for speech festival, across curriculum activities, book sharing develop students’ multiple intelligences.